Monday, June 2, 2008

Trentopia

My sister started dancing long time ago. She is used to performing on stage probably since she was in primary school. Anyway, last night a concert, Trentopia(Utopia?? quite far from it) was held by Tren, a dance academy. And my sister was in it.


It was held at Chee Wen primary school. As for a primary school, it is kindof nice. The facilities was awesome, not like my primary school, Mun Choong. Probably because it is located at a rich area.


When I reached the school hall entrance, it was only 7.30pm yet a lot of people were already there. They were standing in front of the door. It was darn stuffy and then, things got worse when they started pushing in order to be the first to enter the hall. My family and I were just standing aside. We did not want to squeeze in with the uncivilized people(some of them even shouted at each other, that's how barbarianistic of them) and we don't have to since our seats are fixed. That's the benefit of buying VIP ticket. Did I mention it? We were sitting at the front row and we were actually guided in. Hoho..




According to my sister, there were more than 1000 people who came that night. Not bad huh, for a amateur dance concert?? Below is the dance stage.

Before the dance concert started, there were performances from some local artists like WHY and Danny Wen. WHY is a group of two girls. One of them is quite cute, and her voice is good too, unexpected.. *1st turn on*



Then, the dance concert is started. It was like a combination of theatre and Bollywood movie. The only difference is that, no singing included. The saddest thing is that, I believe no one knows what the storyline was about. It was so darn fcuking vague, not clearly expressed.


But doesn't matter, I was not there to understand the storyline. *Hoho, evil grin*


Below are some photos. *Kenn, I can foresee some saliva drooling or are you going to burst??* To be frank, their butt are so juicy-licious.*What a huge huge huge turn on*






Then, I realized, where the hell is my chubby sis?? I have searched around but after make ups and some other things(donno wad u all call it, nt my field..) on the face, I barely recognise the dancers up there. Thus, the best way is to locate my sis by looking at the girls' body. Hoho.. I wasn't being hamsap, I was just trying to 'find' my sis. Hehe.. Anyway, there she was, waiting for her turn. *The second girl from the right*


Then, near the ending of the show, sudddenly, Vick, from the Malaysian Idol appeared and apparently he was sort of like an angel in the show. He sang two songs and then the queen revived. *Don't look at me, I don't understand either.*

My sister and I after the performance.



I was kindof happy and am proud of my sister. She is the girl in white. Anyway, enjoy the video.



P/s: Girls, if u utilize your body well, you will be the 'master' of many souls. And if you mazimize ur assets, it will lead you to good life, added that you must have nice asssets la.. Hoho..

No comments: