Friday, May 30, 2008

Bar Celona

It has been a while, a long long period since my last visit to a club. Back then when I was at a younger age, probably 17 or 18, clubbing, clubbing and clubbing was the only thing I craved and wanted to do. Why is that so?? Probably it sounded cool.

After been clubbing for a year or two, I started to get bored and only go clubbing once in a blue moon, oops, maybe once in a few months or maybe more frequent~~ Probably because of the things we do at the place, almost the same each and every time..

Probably meet some hot chicks there, dance around them and then bring the hottest girl out of the group to a quiet place and started to talk. Get her number, maybe a bit of 'physical contact' and then got a tiny sense of accomplishment. And the next day, might send a message to the gal, if you are lucky or charming, they might reply and start to chat via sms or msn.

But if you are unlucky, the girl might give you a wrong number. So, don’t be confused when a guy actually replies to your flirty message.. Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

Anyway, I went to a club named Bar Celona. When I heard the name, I was like, where is the place?? Isn’t that a football club??



What can I say?? Since I was studying in Penang, I don’t really know new places like Bar Celona and u name it. You can call me a 'jakun' or a 'katak'.. I have not even been to The Garden, MidValley.. This is only the second time I actually stepped into Sunway, since the renovation and the birth of 'Sunway New Wing'..

Anyway, I met some new friends. They are Kenn's neighbour, Cash(I love cash), Cash's cousin(Barry, he is a cool guy too) and their friends. Didn't take picture with the girls. As what you all know in the previous post, I am a shy guy. Haha.. *Look at Ming's face*

After a while, I started to get a bit bored because I cannot socialize much after committed to a relationship though Barry and her gf kept on asking me to after some hot chicks.

Luckily, it was Ladies' Night and a dancing competition was held. Yea, I like to watch girls dancing around. It's kind of 'stimulating'(if you get what I mean) and arousing(oops, literal meaning). A huge turn-on. But, the MC sucks. He doesn't even use proper english and his pronounciation lagi sucky.. My english is not good too but as a MC, you should practice more. No, you need to practice and strengthen your english because it is ur job to speak fluent english.

By the way, the winner will get a bottle of Vodka and RM500 in cash. What?? RM500 in cash?? Few years back, it was only a bottle of hard liquor. Girls are lucky nowadays. Everything is free for them, they don't even have to pay a penny to enter any club and yet, RM500 on the stake just by dancing?? I should bring my sister along next time(though she is under 18) and ask her to dance on the stage. My sister dances pretty well and it will be an easy catch, provided with some luck la. Why not give a try right, easy money wadd??

The girls started to dance. At first, they were dancing slowly and when the rhythm went fast, they started to keep their pace fast along with the music. There were 5 gals on stage but only 3 actually can dance. Other two were not really dancing. They were just foolishly jumping around and moving slightly a bit faster than normal..



This is the first contestant, the green bikini girl(my favourite)..


The second contestant, good in shaking her whole body. I think she learnt pooping, oops, I mean popping(don't reallly know how to spell that word but definitely not pooping) before..


It was kind of a close match between both of them and my favourite(maybe because of the bikini??) actually won. The hamsap manager gave her the cash by putting it onto her body.. Hmm, I also want to be a club or disco manager la.. Jealously strikes..

The crowd was okay, a little crowded in the centre.

Then, I saw a few Banggala guys actually dancing and enjoying themselves, 'gosokking' their private parts with each other. Hmm, it was gross. I don't understand. There are sooooo many girls there, some of them are quite hot yet they choose to dance among themselves?? Anyway, we should not discriminate and talk bad about gayish people right, Ming(don't get angry if you actually read my blog, a true heterosexual guy won't get angry of these kind of things)??



Anyway, I had some fun and got some souveniors due to my gentlemanship*will keep it to myself though*.. Hoho..

2 comments:

JenJen said...

Well....what i can say is.....haha...the green bikini girl is your cup of tea...:) You seem to be enjoyable....haha....but....is Ming really a heterosexual guy? Haha...:)

SillyTan said...

Haha, she is not my cup of tea la.. Quite far from my tea actually.. Before we entered the club, I saw her and actually criticised her attire. But I didn't expect she can dance and kindof sporting on stage, haha..

And well, Ming is a heterosexual guy la, though he got a bit terasa la, whenever we touch this issue.. Haha..

Lastly, who are you?? Do I know you??