Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Haunting chill~~

Well well, there are a few consequences after the silly adventure we did last Saturday.

Firstly, the spot where my sis and I kena bitten by leeches are darn itchy. Seriously, it's 'an itch I must scratch'(double meaning, haha). What an unbearable feeling..

Secondly, I kena scolded by my mom for bringing my sis along(my sis wanted to go wan la, how can she put the blame on me??). Grr..

Thirdly, one of the peeps, experienced a few weird incidents. When we were in the jungle, something soft actually touched his forehead but he just ignored it(I've just been told this a few hours before, now is 3 in the morning). Then, three weird things happened. He heard some noice a few times at night beside 'na tuk kong'(donno how 2 put this in english, any1??) but he saw nothing.. Weird~ This is the first thing. Then, the other day, he was in the car waiting for his friend. Out of nothing, the wiper suddenly on, left right, left right, left right.. Weird weird~~ The third case just happened an hour ago. After hanging out with us, he drove home. When he reached home, as usual, he off the car engine and do wad he got to do. Then, after closing the door, he realised that the engine is still on. Yet, he is very sure that he already off the engine before getting down from the car. Weird weird weird~~~

What is the significance of all these weird things?

Is it because of the third problem we predicted before?? Or is it just pure coincidence??

Hmm, I wonder~~

No comments: