Friday, June 13, 2008

Scuba Diving

Around 2 months ago, my buddies and I went to Lang Tengah Island to get our open water diving license. You all must be wondering~~ Why Lang Tengah?? And where the hell is the place? You should just go to Redang or Perhentian ma~~

Actually, I have been to the two islands before. But it was just pure snorkelling trip. I didn't go for diving. But, we chose Lang Tengah because it is cheaper than other places(we are poor-ass students la~~). After getting our license, we can just go to anywhere to dive. Not only Redang, Sipadan even Gold Coast, Great Barrier Reef as well..

Anyway, these are my dive buddies.. The first one, Kenn, the idiot.. He was there to get his advance diving license. He got his open water license a year ago.. Can read his blog as well about him showing off his advance license.. Grr..

Then, Kien Yee, one of my bestie, the future dentist(I will be having free treatment from him, hoho)..

Then, Aaron, the bloody guy.. I call him the bloody guy because after the forth dive, he actually had nose bleed and eyes bleed. There are some photos in his blog about eye bleed. It's kindof geli-ish to see.. And he was my dive buddy as we need to go down in pairs and take good care of each other.

And the gang..

This is my diving sifu, Ah Tee.. A funny guy and he told us many funny diving stories.

Here are some photos in the water. I was wearing a white mask and a pair of light blue fins(fcuk the fins, darn low-quality one).




Then after finished our lessons, which were 4 shore dives & 4 boat dives and learnt all the necessary skills like prepare our equipments, breathing control and buoyancy control, all of us went to have fun with our obssesion, which is 'Ball'.

We did some stunts and had a lot of fun on the last day.


Below are two photos, they are quite similar but I found it very funny.. Haha.. Let the photos do the talking.. Hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha..


And then, our beloved friend, Kenn played with a sea cucumber.. Well well, compensation of having a short dick. Suits him well.. Haha..



And I can't stop laughing when I see the picture below. Hahahahahaha, this guy is hilarious right??

At night, we found some plankton on the shore. Apparently, when we touches it, it will shine in blue but can only last for a few seconds. It reminds me of the 'Blue sand', something similar with this where we found at Redang Island.

After having some alcohol, we need to reply call of nature. Well, the most natural toilet in the world is none other than the sea. Hehe.. We were still sober but Kenn was having sugar rush, as usual.. Haha..

Finally, after waited for a month, the real license arrived. Hoho.. Let me present you my open water diving license.. Hoho..


P/s: There was a time when sex was safe and diving is dangerous.. What an enlightenment~~

3 comments:

AaRoN lEE said...

ei, ah tee got dive trip to kuantan at of this month. going ?

AhKenn said...

celaka.........

SillyTan said...

Aaron: well, i know about it but need to see 1st, but we will think about it.. afterall, itz staying on a boat, it sounds fun.

Kenn: haha, truth hurts, sorry I am..