Saturday, June 21, 2008

Funny Conversation with J~~

I was chatting with a girl the other day. Lets call her J. Anyway, the conversation was rather short but some what, I think it's hilarious.

I believe she knew who I was but she refused to admit it. So, I just play along with her. From the conversation, she stated that she will only chat with 'leng cai' and I don't belong to that group. Then, the conversation went into this~~

Me: acc 2 other ppl who commented on my physical appearance, I m quite good-looking lor.

Me: What do u think about urself? (Hmm, this will be fun)

Me: pretty?

J: i dunn think i am pretty

J: but i believe that i am good looking

Me: haha, wads de difference? (wadde f, r u kidding me??)

J: the other ppl is a bit unconcious? (wow, look who's talking)

J: pretty n gd looking is diff (ya ya, u r de only 1 who noes it)

J: pretty is pretty (wow, wad a great explaination)

J: gd looking is gd-looking (so clever la)

Me: i noe well enuff wad pretty is

Me: as well as gd looking

Me: Jz dat both oso gd comments bout urself

Me: U r self-praising anyway

Some what I think I should be mean la.. I should say something like this

Are u stupid or retarded?
(From Kenn)

This girl here, seriously.. I pity her future bf.. She used to be normal-looking but due to various reason, she has deviated from it and getting worse..

I spent a few days with her in an island and I was so beh-tahan her. She doesn't have table manners, demanding, bitchy and no common sense at all! ! !

She said something during the trip..

J: What can we see in the water when we dive? (common sense is not common to common people after all~~)

Another one, I find it darn fcuking hilarious..

J: When I am in the water, I am afraid that I will step on the fishes. (Is that even possible, what was her thinking??)

Hahaha, silly right??

K??? Yee, all the best to you la(inside joke).. Hahahahahahaha..

2 comments:

AaRoN lEE said...

WTH.... hahahahahaha
didnt notice who is J at first,
bt then............

sounds familiar...
kien yee all da best 2. lol

cuilin said...

XD

you made me laugh.