Thursday, June 5, 2008

Boredom strikes

I am so fcuking bored. Was supposed to go to Kampar to visit my friend today and do some cave exploring at Gua Tempurung but due to some reasons, I ffk-ed my friend. Sorry ya..

Anyway, since these past few days, my live is like so dull, boring.. Sleep ard 4 or 5am, wake up ard 1 or 2pm and then brunch and then surf the net. After like 2 hours of surfing net, tak tau nak buat apa dah.. Then, probably, will go through my contact list and start sms-ing my long-lost frens. Mayb will ask them out for some chit-chatting or probably a movie. Can you imagine how boring my live is??

Planned to go to a few places in this month but well, I cancelled it due to some reasons again.. Sigh~~

I hate unexcited, steady life. I love ups and downs, it suits me well. I like to be volatile and be extremely excited over everything I encounter. Having a dull, boring life is just not me..

I am bored to the max.. Grrr.. Need to find new excitement and new crazy, outrageous, 'norm-against-ing' stuffs to do..

Dudes and duttes, any ideas??

No comments: