Friday, June 27, 2008

Two options, ONE decision

Next semester is going to start in a week time. Excited, well, I am. I have been lazing around for more than a month. It's time to get serious and start cramming books again.

My results wasn't good in 2nd semester. I guess luck is not dependable and is not always there when you need it. Weird it may seem but where is the good karma I deserve??

I realized in uni, we need to concentrate from the beginning of the sem. We need to get good results for mid-term and good grades in your assignments as well as in projects. Or else, you will ended up slapping yourself when finals' results came out and you are darn fcuking near with A's.

I was hoping to enter the Golden Key Club by getting into dean's list for two sem straight but my 2nd sem result was quite far from 3.5. Sigh sigh..

Anyway, new sem, new start, new decisions to be made. I need to make a crucial decision by end of next week which is what field should I be minoring?

There are two options in mind.

First, psychology. From the seniors and other people who took/are taking it, this subject is rather easy to score. Basically, 50% of them will get an A. Thus, it will definitely pull up your cgpa and your overall results. Furthermore, there will only be two hours lecture per week, no assignments, no projects. That sounds pretty cool, right?

But the thing is darn a lot of people are taking it and apparently, I will be competing with all these people in the future on the same field, which probably is the corporate world. Thus, it means there will be a lot of people looking for jobs with more or less the same qualifications, such a WTF-ing foreseeable situation.

The second option is japanese. I have been wanting to learn japanese since 4 or 5 years back, when I was exposed to Youth Exchange Program. It is an important tool for me to know more japanese girls. It is saddening to know that japanese cannot speak proper english. When I was in Japan, due to language barrier, I missed out many chances to bla bla bla(if u hv a great mind, u will noe).

Anyway, the reason up there is not the main reason though(fingers crossed). By learning japanese, I believe it will lead me to a better chance getting a job. If possible, I don't even mind working in Japan. After all, the paid there is fuiiiyooo but same goes with living expenses. Anyhow, the girls there are double fuiiyoo..

There was a friend who told me this:

"European girls are fantastic in bed but not so pretty, Malaysian girls pulak are the worst in bed but good-looking. As for Japanese, they are great in bed and sugoii kawaii.''

I 101% agree with the statement. The way japanese girls carry themselves are so fcuking-licious. No matter what they do or say, it's a HUGE turn on. When they are in costumes, ~~~~~~~~~~, do I need to say it out??

But, learning a new language is not easy. From the seniors, you will be suffering when it comes to second or higher levels. Some of them who took it just barely passed. By the way, this course consists of six hours lecture per week and there are a lot of assignments and presentations. Sigh~~

Really donno wad 2 pick laaaaa. I sangat-sangat bo suka making decisions.. Urghhhhh..

So, two options, ONE decision.
.

No comments: