Friday, June 6, 2008

Blowjob

I am a 100% heterosexual guy yet I did that, once.. It was tiring and I had to blow for like 2 minutes. It was stinky but I am willing to do it. I was not good at it but well, it was not too bad for a newbie, I suppose.. It was a brand new experience for me.. and I did it just to get rid of the liquid in it. I even shaked it to ensure all the liquid come out. Maybe you all should try~~


Yea, it was a rotten ostrich egg. And that's the only way to get rid of the liquid, without breaking the shell. And now, it has became one of my remembrances at South Africa..

I kindof miss my friends in SA.. Will be going there again to see them and try the world's highest bungy jump when my financial status allows.

But when?? Sigh~~

Edited: Handjob as well.. Haha..(10th of June 2008)

2 comments:

AhKenn said...

Dude, that's a handjob, not a blowjob.

SillyTan said...

Dude, I blew at 1st la.. But u r rite, most of the time, it's a handjob.. I guess blowjob is not my thing.. haha..