Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Essentials for life

I read someone's blog and in it, she talked about a note from her ex-bf saying essentials for life which are
  • Someone to love
  • Something to do
  • Something to hope for

I had been searching for someone special for a few years. Now, I think I found her. Though there are a lot of problems and obstacles in between but I believe with tolerance, compromise and love, it will be solved eventually..

And for the past few weeks, I have been doing nothing, was just lazing around to kill excessive time. Seriously, I am a bit shame of myself.. Keep on wasting time~~

As for the last essential, something to hope for. Frankly speaking, I can't tell what my dreams are. I just know that, I got to earn a lot of money. The sole reason for it is just to provide a life where I can do anything I wish and go anywhere I want.

I think my life is kind of spiritless and not contented at all. It is full of crappy things. Didn't they say we need to live life to the full??

It strikes me and makes me ponder~~

What's my definition of life??

What am I seeking in life?

What's the purpose of life??

Clueless la.. I guess immature I still am.. Sigh sigh~~

No comments: