Thursday, June 19, 2008

A fishing trip without fishing string??

I will be going out for a fishing trip tommorrow at Kuala Selangor with a few friends. At first I thought I have all the things needed at home, as usual. Yet, when I was searching for fishing rods, I can't find any. Crappy like hell, what's the point of joining a fishing trip without having a fishing rod, right??

All the stuffs just gone. Then, finally, I found a bag at a corner..

I was quite happy. I found two fishing rods in it. Hoho..

Then, I realized, something is missing..

I can't locate any fishing string in it, and the 'guling-guling thingy'.. Then I called my dad and he told me that he brought all the stuffs with him in Genting. I was like, WHAT?? Sigh~~

Anyway, I am going to buy a new one tomorrow. Or should I say, I have to?? Grr.. RM100 will be gone just like that.. Why la~~ Why these kind of things always happen when I am broke??

WTF..

No comments: