Sunday, July 20, 2008

What a 'great' birthday prez!?

The girls including the lalat girl gave me a present. They hated me at first and now one of the gang is madly in love with me. Hoho. Nothing is permanent in this world and it's proven again.

Anyway, they actually decorated my room when I went out with my gf and the theme is pink.

Basically, even now, my room is full of pinkish stuffs.

They even gave me a pink float which I don't understand why.



Anyway, let me show you all their 'masterpiece'~~


They even kacau-ed my curtain~~


My mirror~~


The switches~~


My laptop~~

Memory card adapter~~

My bag~~

My sticks and ball~~




My cap~~

They even kacau-ed my mentos.

I guess I am too manly until they want to insert some feminity into me.

Or maybe my gf is not girlish enough and they did this to compensate me. Haha..

Either way, thanks ya, friends~~
.

5 comments:

AhKenn said...

eh, happy belated b'day and haha. Looks like ur room got 'PINKED'. Though I know u were hoping it would be pimped.....

AhKenn said...

Anyway, how are u? Wanna chat with u also susah. Nvr see u online. But me here also hard to go online.

SillyTan said...

haha.. lol.. n i hardly go online la.. kindof busy lately with societies' stuffs.. btw, i joined the fencing club edy.. haha, extra busy la dude.. anyway, u can leave me msgs thru msn wadd.. will reply u when i m here..

ŚŧůPαяĐ ĴєSś™ said...

lolx..lik da bridal room..going to get marry..kaka...

SillyTan said...

haha.. yea, looks like i m so going to 'dikahwinkan'.. lol..