Wednesday, July 16, 2008

House warming party

Don't know why, laziness is on the air whenever I want to update my blog. Sigh sigh..

Anyway, last Sunday, we had a house warming party organised by six units who are staying in Desa University behind Mcd at Jalan Sungai Dua.(Yea, I am staying there, pay me a visit when you all are free, free accomodation ler.)

Basically, nothing much to talk about. It's just a normal BBQ session where we prepared the foods, bought some charcoal and then, started grilling our foods.





Then, we eat and mingle around.





Basically, half of the people there is from Management School. It feels good when you have many coursemate staying near to each other where you can always go kacau them when you are bored.
.
Not only that, I kindof like our apartment which is quite a nice place, especially the swimming pool. Nice people although most of them can only speak hokkien~~

The only drawback is that I do not have a parking lot inside the apartment which is fcuking crappy at the moment. Grrrrrr..
.

No comments: