Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sucky timetable

My timetable is the suckiest ever where I got class everyday. As for my friends, they only have class on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. It means that they can go back to hometown on Thursday night and will only be back on Monday. Lucky fellas..

Anyway, being a typical student, I do not wake up early as the night never gets old. I'm a young, energetic guy who adore night activities. But guess what, I have class at 8am on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Darn stupid right? 3 days in a week summore! ! ! Seriously, I think I'll be late for class at least once in a week.

You might think it's okay since most of the lecturers do not give a damn. Yea, you might be right but it's Japanese class la. The lecturer keeps on emphasize on punctuality. She was like telling us, 'Don't you all dare to be late in my class! ! !'..

Aiyaya, need to start sleeping early from now on. Sigh..

Anyway, we had a meeting yesterday among the management and accounting people about the Interaction Day for the juniors. Apparently, I am the Head of Games and a darn annoying girl kept on talking to me. She was like telling me what to do and the way she say it was as if like she is the only one who knows what to do.

I was tahan-ing all along while she was talking to me. Seriously, my EQ level has increased a lot since I stepped into USM. Or else, I might just ask her to mind her own business and fcuk off. Or maybe I should brag about the things I did before. Grr~~

Annoying people is everywhere and we just can't help it~~ Sigh..
.

No comments: