Sunday, July 20, 2008

Surprise!?

It was 13th of July.

After the BBQ session, we went to one of the units to play cards.

Then, when I was in the room talking to I-can't-rmb-who-edy, my gf asked me to go out.

When I opened the door, the light was off. Birthday songs can be heard and I walked to the living room. As I reached there, I was stoned and speechlessly happy.

You can actually see the 'paiseh' face of mine~~

Yea, my friends had a surprise for me which seriously made me surprised.

.


Making a wish~~

.

Cutting the cake~~

.

And this is my gf, unlucky me~~

.

And these are the nice people I met in uni.

.

Then, suddenly I feel like doing some naughty things . Hehehe..

.

I searched for a prey to release the beast in me.. And~~~~~~ I found the lalat girl.

Guess what, the next 10 seconds, a cream war happened between the lalat girl and I.

.

It was so fun where I actually wiped all the cream on her face. It was undoubtedly a very fun thing to do. I think I will do it again and again in the future. Maybe with the same prey some more. Hoho..

.

After doing that, when I put my guard down, that lalat girl attacked me. Main tipu~~

.


Guess what, after washing my face, the birthday boy was asked to mop the floor~~ Swt right??

.

But anyway, I was happy and it was really fun.

.

Thanks ya people..
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...u got such nice hsemates....haha....insert some feminity into u..hahha.....

SillyTan said...

haha, u mean paksa me mopping the floor or the pose above??