Saturday, August 30, 2008

Updatessss..

It has been more than one month since I last updated my blog.

Anyway, I am still alive and kicking asses.. Haha..

There are some changes,

Guess what, I am the president for Petas. I am flattered to hold this post yet my life is very very hectic ever since. Straight after holding the post, I realized that we are going to organise a big event which is Lantern Festival in 6 weeks. Our target audience is 1000 students and we were like 'WHAT?????'. Many stumbling block were along the path. The paper work ain't done and basically all of the committe members didn't know what to do. Luckily we managed to learn everyhing at the fastest pace and now, everything is on track and I believe it will be one of the greatest events in USM.

Btw, I met with the bitchiest bitch ever in my life. It is even sader bcos she is my vice president. Anyway, that girl holds grudge on me because she wanted to be in my post yet I was kindof like rampas her thing. Guess what, she terang-terang backstab me here and there and keeps on creating shit for me. She is darn fcuking manipulative and keeps on influence other people to dislike me by telling lies. My life was kind of miserable and fulll of pressure at first due to that girl but luckily, at last, I manage to cope with it and after this event, I will ELIMINATE that girl.

About fencing, I went for the practice once and learnt the basic footstep. Yet, the week after, my right hand was hurt and still is due to some unexpected reason. So, it was the first and it is the last practice for me.

Floorball, once was one of my passions yet now is just a play-for-fun thingy. I am not in the state team anymore and seriously, I do not have any leisure if I join every week's training.

Now I am havinng my midterm exams and kind of studying everyday.

Basically, Petas made my life busy and it is a good thing as I learn a lot of stuffs and unexpectedly, I have grown up a little bit. Hoho..
.

2 comments:

AhKenn said...

who's the girl? new one or what? Lol eliminate her? I'd like to hear about that.....hahaha

SillyTan said...

that girl is an asshole la.. She told everyone that the teacher advisor wanted her to be de prez yet when i talked to the lecturer, he said, he did not even know who she is b4 the annual general meeting.. n lots more, alot of ppl refuse to work with her and i realized that she has a very bad reputation wherever she goes. a fren of mine was in the same secondary skol with her and she told me dat, since form 3, the whole skol boycotted her. That's how terrible she is.